Memory of modes allows switching on in the previously used mode, which saves the time required for setting. There's also a standby mode that kicks in after two minutes of inactivity to save setup time and battery life. It will turn off completely after 30 minutes if you are not moving.
METIS is equipped with a low battery indicator to notify you that the battery needs to be charged, and also coincides with the automatic activation of the low power mode. Completely tool-free, it can be mounted on the bicycle seat post using the patented holder. The light is attached quickly, with a simple slide and a quarter turn.
Using the integrated plastic clip, it can be mounted on a belt, bag or device.
METIS is a premium light that offers the best and latest. This premium 'smart' light is designed to give the user even more peace of mind with increased safety with brake warning powered by 3-axis accelerometer technology.
It offers a high level of brightness and visibility and provides perfect carefree use thanks to the automatic standby and automatic power off functions.
- Five lighting modes: day and night with flashing and constant day and night and energy saving mode
br/>- Mode memory turns on the light in the same mode as last used
- Brake warning system to alert cyclists and motorists in the vicinity
- Automatic standby mode starts within two minutes after you leave the bike idle, eliminating battery drain
- Automatic shutdown after 30 minutes eliminates the need for manual shutdown
- Low battery indicator
- Activating low power mode extends battery life when it is low
- Can be mounted on the seat post or elsewhere using the enclosed patented holder and clip without the use of tools